Thank you for visiting the Town of Wiggins Finance Department. We value transparency and citizen engagement with Town government and want to encourage you to discover how the Finance Department is instrumental in providing services to Wiggins community members.
You can reach the Finance Department at
304 E Central Avenue, Wiggins, CO 80654
by phone at 970-483-6161.
Finance Department Mission
The Finance Department's mission is to serve the community members of the Town of Wiggins and provide support to Town departments through sound management of the Town's finances.
The Finance Department's mission objectives are to:
- Demonstrate integrity, accountability, consistency, professionalism and a strong work ethic.
- Emphasize strategic financial planning and performance reporting.
- Maximize the effective and efficient use of public funds.
- Execute directives and policies of the Administration and Town Board of Trustees.
- Build a cohesive team of highly qualified talented professionals based on trust, respect, and mutual support.
- Provide excellent customer service.
What We Do
- Water and Sewer Account Administration
- External Financial Statement Reporting
- Payroll Administration
- Expenditure Administration
- Revenue Administration
- Budget Preparation
- Internal Financial Reporting
- Grant Reporting
- Vendor Contract Administration
- Annual Financial Statements
- Annual Budgets
- Periodic Expenditure Reports