Town of Wiggins Has Adopted the 2018 ICC Building Codes
Effective March 28, 2022 has adopted the 2018 ICC Building Codes.
- 2018 International Building Code
- 2018 International Residential Code
- 2018 International Mechanical Code
- 2018 International Fuel Code
- 2018 International Energy Conservation Code
- 2018 International Property Maintenance Code
- 2018 International Existing Building Code
- 2018 International Swimming Pool & Spa Code
- 2018 International Plumbing Code
- 2020 National Electric Code
ENERGY COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATE
Notice to Contractors and Homeowners
The Town of Wigging is now requiring an ‘Energy Compliance Certificate” as part of the requirements to show compliance with 2018 International Energy Conservation Code. The certificate will be required on all new residential permits as of May of 2022.
Along with the certificate form, leak test reports for Ductwork and Building Envelope will be required. The Certificate form will be provided with approved documents and will also be available on Town of Wiggins Building department website and Procode website for download. Testing reports and certificate should be completed and available to the inspector during Final Inspections and will required prior to Certificate of Occupancy.
For questions regarding this requirement please contact Procode at 970-305-3161
The form has been added to CASCADE and applicants will be able to download as they are completing the application. Also, applicants have to select a compliance option for the energy code (mandatory requirement) in order to move forward with the application process.